In 2017-18 the school council worked hard to improve our school environment for all pupils. This included:
- Raising money for Sports Relief through selling wrist bands and running a football skills obstacle course and a skipping challenge;
- Carrying out a survey on children's views of assemblies and feeding back the results to staff;
- Running a stall at the Christmas Fair selling Santa plates;
- Completing weekly checks/ awarding the cloakroom cup;
- Reading persuasive letters written by year 2 asking for new playground toys and as a result... designing and carrying out a questionnaire to decide upon new playground play equipment- ordering, labelling and distributing it to each class.